| |
| Sunday, August 21, 2005 |
wells.. im bac to posting songs again.. maybe its cos im feelin down n d only thing tt describes how i feel are song lyrics... but whatever's d reason.. i'll try not to post too much lyrics.. just parts.. n combine w others.. lol.. ha.. so.. here goes..
Ran into an old friend yesterday Caught me by surprise when he called my name He was a familier face, from a chapter in my past. Talked for a while, asked him how's it been ..... And all the feelings that I thought were gone Came rushing back to me at once Tried to smile and hide the way I felt .... We reminisce on the way things used to be Shared a couple laughs, Shared some memories ... Now the truth is it hurts but I know that the fault's mine 'Cause I let him go Tried to get over it but it's messed up he's not mine (Because I know) ... you're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true. i saw your face, in a crowded place, and i dont know what to do, cos i'll never be with you. but it's time to face the truth, i will never be with you. ....
|
| 'please don't stop the music 9:26 am |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|