| |
| Friday, July 28, 2006 |
fell in love with this song felix sent me. which i recently made the theme song for my blog. =D sorry if my blog has problem. i've long ago removed the kelly clarkson video codes from my template, but i don't know why it keeps appearing though. sighs. oh wells.
i won't see you tonight part one - avenged sevenfold
Cry alone, I've gone away No more nights, no more pain I've gone alone, took all my strength But I've made the change, I won't see you tonight
Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood all the ones around me, I cared for and loved
Building up, inside of me A place so dark, so cold, I had to set me free Don't mourn for me, you're not the one to place the blame As bottles called my name, I won't see you tonight
Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood all the ones around me, I cared for and most of all I loved but I can't see myself that way please don't forget me or cry while I'm away
Cry alone, I've gone away No more nights, no more pain I've gone alone, took all my strength But I've made the change, I won't see you tonight
So far away, I'm gone. Please don't follow me tonight. And while I'm gone, everything will be alright.
No more breath inside Essence left my heart tonight
the song's addictive.. in a depressing sort of way. lols.
|
| 'please don't stop the music 6:40 am |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|