| |
| Friday, July 14, 2006 |
stuck now on this mini poem? that xi wen wrote... at the end of her most recent blog post :
Shallow are those who look at the surface And nothing beyond Superficial are those who say sweet nothings With crossed fingers behind their backs Remembering with a tinge of bitterness How much I was blinded By words, by rashness By a jump of heartbeat A tinge of bitterness, nothing more And let there be nothing then When I see the familar yet foreign face Knowing I knew but did not knew And when I can look straight into the eye And smile with true friendship I'll know that it's over Truely over.
okays. firstly, i think that if take out the "and" before the "let there....", change the 'did not...' "knew" into "know" and spell truly correctly, ie "truly" and not "truely", then it'd be great!! but it's already great... hmmm.. so it'd be greater? hahahas..
duno why the last 8 lines are stuck in my head... okay, maybe i DO know.. it's just that i refuse to admit it - at least 1/2 the time. hah..
anyways, gona go sleep already. continue another day. =)
|
| 'please don't stop the music 2:45 pm |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|