| |
| Tuesday, October 17, 2006 |
hahah. why is me choosing this new blogskin totally random?
ii lubb it.
hahaha. at least for now.. it just sorta reflects how i'm feeling... right now i have a whole LONG list of blogskins i like.. but the really nice ones either don't suit me, or are too tiny.
it's just so hard to find that "perfect" one. nothing's perfect.... cos if it is, we wouldn't hunger for change. we would be content with what we have, wouldn't we? but maybe, we wouldn't... cos we survive on change.
oh wells. i think the late hour's getting to me.. i'm feeling so damn philosophical. =X
anyway, this is just a temporary skin until i stop feeling so emo. cos that's just what i'm feeling right now. emo. strange and beautiful. you turn every head but you don't see me. how true...
if you manage to hear the song, it's called maybe, by secondhand serenade. here's the lyrics :
Didn't you want to hear the sound of all the places we could go Do you fear the expressions on the faces we don't know It's a cold hard road when you wake up and I don't think that I Have the strength to let you go
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
There goes my ring It might as well have been shattered and I'm here to sing about the things that mattered about the things that made us feel alive for oh so long about the things that kept you on my side when I was wrong
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
And someday, I promise I'll be gone And someday, I might even sing this song To you, I might even sing this song, to you and I was crying alone tonight and I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you So just come back we'll make it better So Just come back I'll make it better than it ever was x2
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did, wasn't just deceiving And the tear in your eye, and your calm hard face makes me wish that I was never brought into this place ( I want it all, Don't leave right now) (I'll give you everything)
yeah.. emo me. listening to techno and all the sad alternative rock songs.. =( hahaha. i think i'd outgrow it in a while.. just need time. =)
methinks me got diarrhoea. me butt very pain.. methinks it's cos me went simpang and ate cheese and mushroom and kosong prata, teh peng and teh tarik with nigey, poh, jo, si rong. =X
|
| 'please don't stop the music 4:11 pm |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|