| |
| Tuesday, May 22, 2007 |
[x] I like skinny jeans. [x] Music is my life. [x] I write poetry/song lyrics. [x] My hair covers part of my face. [x] I wear band shirts. [ ] I know who Jeffree Star is. [x] I wear/wore converse. [ ] I wear/wore vans. [ ] I wear eyeliner [ ] I have or want my lip pierced. [x] I had/have listen to Saves The Day, Chiodos, Thursday and/or My Chemical Romance. Total=7
[ ] My love life sucks [ ] I'm in a band. [x] My MSN name has an x in it [x] I understand that My Chemical Romance is not emo. [x] I also understand that Green Day is not emo. [x] I know what mosh means. [x] I sit in corners often. [ ] most of the time I dislike MTV. [x] I take pictures of myself a lot. [x] Ones where you can't see my whole face. Total=7
[x] I am lost without a cd player/my iPod/phone [x] I know that emo is not just a stereotype [ ] I have/had thick oversized glasses. [ ] I have/had a mohawk. [x] I've worn black nail polish. [ ] I hate my mom. [ ] I hate my dad. [ ] I hate where I live. [x] Black is a great color [ ] I do/have cut myself Total=4
[x] Right now I am listening to music [ ] I know what hxc and sxe mean. [ ] Myspace = Love and addiction. [x] Hot Topic doesn't scare me. [x]I wear/worn studded belts. [ ] I've had a body part signed by a band. [x] I've cried while listening to Dashboard Confessional. [ ] I have/ had dyed/want to dye my hair black [x] My closet is mostly filled with black or dark clothes. [ ] I cry a lot [x] I write on myself/or sometimes [ ] I have been called emo before. [ ] I hate being called emo. Total=6
add all the numbers together then multiply that by 3. repost as " I'm __% emo
Girly: [x]skirts [x]purse [x]shopping [x]make up [x]bracelet [x]necklace [ ]pink [x]shoes [x]boys [ ]posh 80% Girly
Boy-ish [x]baggy clothes [x]black [x]swearing [x]chains [ ]skateboard [x]rock [x]bikes [x]hang out with boys [x]jacket [x]messy 90% Boyish
Nerd [x]thick books [ ]tucked in shirt [ ]homework [x]computer [x]smart [ ]extra h/w [ ]thick glasses [x]loner [x]short trousers for school [ ]neat hair 50% Nerdy
Emo [x]blood [x]music [x]bangs covering one eye [x]knife [ ]depression [x]sadness [x]black [ ]cuts [x]loneliness [ ]desperate 70% Emo
Multiply by 10.
Repost this as "i'm _%girly, _% boyish, _%nerdy, _% emo
farah, this is for you. HAHA!!
|
| 'please don't stop the music 3:43 pm |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|