Friday, June 15, 2007


[Diddy]
Last night,
Last Night (Last Night)
I couldn't even get an answer.
I Couldn't Even Get An Answer (Answer, Answer, Answer)
Tried to call,
I Tried To Call (I Tried To Call)
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
But My Pride Wouldn't Let Me Dial (Dial, Dial, Dial)
And I'm sitting here,
And I'm Sitting Here (Sitting Here)
With this blank expression.
With This Blank Expression (Expression, Expression, Expression)
And the way I feel,
And The Way I Feel (Way I Feel)
I wanna curl up like a child.
I Wanna Curl Up Like A Child (Child, Child)


I know you can hear me
I Know U Can Hear Me
I know you can feel me
I Know U Can Feel Me
I can't live without you
I Can't Live Without You
God please make me better
God Please Make Me Better
I wish I wasn't the way I am
I Wish I Wasnt The Way I Am


[Keyshia:]
If I told you once, I told you twice,
If I Told You Once,
You can see it in my eyes.
I Told You Twice
I'm all cried out,
You Can See It My Eyes
With nothing to say.
I'm All Cried Out
You're everything I wanted to be.
With Nothing To Say
If you could only see,
You're Everything I Want It To Be
Your heart belongs to me.
If You Could Only See
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Your Heart Belongs To Me
Come and set me free,
I Love You So Much
Forever yours I'll be,
I'm Yearning For Your Touch
Baby won't you come and take this pain awayyyyy.
Come And Set Me Free

Forever Yours I'll Be
[Diddy:]
Baby Won't You Come
Last night,
And Take This Pain Away
I couldn't even get an answer.

Tried to call,
[chorus]
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
Last Night (Last Night)
And I'm sitting here,
I Couldn't Even Get An Answer (Answer)
With this blank expression.
(You Said You Couldn't Get An Answer Baby)
And the way I feel,
I Tried To Call (I Tried To Call)
I wanna curl up like a child.
But My Pride Wouldn't Let Me Dial (Dial)

(But That Should Never Have Stopped You)
[Keyshia:]
And I'm Sitting Here (Sitting Here)
I need you,
(Sitting There)
And you need me.
With This Blank Expression (Expression)
This is so plain to see,
(I Can't Read Your Mind Baby)
And I will never let you go and,
And The Way I Feel (Way I Feel)
I will always love you so.
I Wanna Curl Up Like A Child (Child)
I will...
(Ooh Baby...)
If you could only see,

Your heart belongs to me.
[Keyshia Cole]
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
I Need You
Come and set me free,
And You Need Me
Forever yours I'll be,
This Is So Plain To See
Baby won't you come and take this pain awayyyyy.
And I Will Never Let You Go

And I Will Always Love You So...I Will
[Diddy:]
If You Could Only See
Last night,
Your Heart Belongs To Me
I couldn't even get an answer.
I Love You So Much
Tried to call,
I'm Yearning For Your Touch
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
Come And Set Me Free
And I'm sitting here,
Forever Yours I'll Be
With this blank expression.
Baby Won't You Come
And the way I feel,
And Take This Pain Away
I wanna curl up like a child.


[chorus]
[Diddy:]
Last Night (Last Night)
Tell me the words to say,
(Oh Last Night)
To make you come back,
I Couldn't Even Get An Answer (Answer)
And work me like that.
(Oh Baby Baby Wanna Do This To Me...Hey)
And if it matters I'll rather stay home,
I Tried To Call (I Tried To Call)
With you I'm never alone.
(Alright)
Don't want to wait till you're gone,
But My Pride Wouldnt Let Me Dial (Dial)
Let me be, just don't leave me.
(Why wouldn't you disturb me baby...Oh)

And Im Sitting Here (Sitting Here)
[Diddy:]
With This Blank Expression (Expression)
Last night,
(Don't Say Anything Baby...Oh No, Oh No)
I couldn't even get an answer.
And The Way I Feel
Tried to call,
(Alright)
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
I Wanna Curl Up Like A Child (Child)
And I'm sitting here,
(I'm Soo Alone, I'm Soo Lonely Baby Oh)
With this blank expression.

And the way I feel,
[Diddy]
I wanna curl up like a child.
Tell Me What Words To Say

To Make You Comeback
[Keyshia:]
And Break Me Like That
I need you,
And If It Matters
And you need me.
I'd Rather Stay Home
This is so plain to see,
With You I'm Never Alone
And I will never let you go and,
Don't Wanna Wait Til You Gone
I will always love you so.
Whatever You Do
I will...
Just Don't Leave Me
If you could only see,

Your heart belongs to me.
[chorus]
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Last Night (Last Night)
Come and set me free,
(...Yeah...)
Forever yours I'll be,
I Couldn't Even Get An Answer (Answer)
Baby won't you come and take my pain awayyyyy.
(Couldn't Even Answer Baby...Oh)

I Tried To Call (Tried To Call)
[Diddy:]
(Call Me Baby)
Last night,
But My Pride Wouldnt Let Me Dial (Dial)
I couldn't even get an answer.
(Why Couldn't You Just Dial Me Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby Baby Baby)
Tried to call,
And Im Sitting Here (Sitting Here)
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
With This Blank Expression (Expression)
And I'm sitting here,
(Don't Say A Thing...No)
With this blank expression.
And The Way I Feel
And the way I feel,
(Alright)
I wanna curl up like a child.
I Wanna Curl Up Like A Child (Child)

(I'm Soo Alone, I'm Soo Lonely Baby...Oh)
[Keyshia:]

I'm so alone I'm soooo lonelyyyyy,
[Keyshia Cole]

I Need You
Why don't you pick the phone,
And You Need Me (I Need You)
And dial up my number,
This Is So Plain To See (Oh)
And call me a baby,
And I Will Never Let You Go
I'm waiting on you.
And I Will Always Love You So...I Will

If You Could Only See (Only See)
Why don't you pick the phone,
Your Heart Belongs To Me (Heart Belongs To Me )
And dial up my number,
I Love You So Much (Oh)
Just call me a baby,
I'm Yearning For Your Touch (Oh)
I'm waiting on you.
Come And Set Me Free (Hey)

Forever Yours I'll Be
[Phone dialing and ringing]
Baby Won't You Come
[Diddy:]
And Take My Pain Away
Hello

Hey waz-up
[chorus]
I've been tryin' to reach you all night
Last Night (Last Night)
That shit ain't funny not picking up the mutha fucking phone
(...Hey...Yeah...)
Better stop fucking playing with a nigga's feelings like that
I Couldn't Even Get An Answer (Answer)
You know how much I love you though right?
(I Couldn't Get You You Baby...Yeah, Oh)
But for them couple of seconds though,
I Tried To Call (I Tried To Call)
When I couldn't get in touch with you.
(Call Me Baby)
I'm ready to come over your house and shoot that mutha fucker up
But My Pride Wouldnt Let Me Dial
You better fucking not be there when I get over that house
(Why Couldn't You Just Dial Me Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby )
[laughing]
And Im Sitting Here (Sitting Here)
That's really how it goes down right?
With This Blank Expression (Expression)

(Don't Say A Thing...No)

And The Way I Feel
(Alright)
I Wanna Curl Up Like A Child
(I'm Soo Alone, I'm Soo Lonely Baby...Oh)

[Keyshia Cole]
Why Don't You Pick Up The Phone
And Dial Up My Number
And Call Me My Baby
I'm Waiting On You
Why Don't You Pick Up The Phone
And Dial Up My Number
Just Call Me Up Baby
I'm Waiting On You

(phone dialing and ringing)

[Diddy]
Hello
Hey waz-up
I've been tryin' to reach you all night
That shit ain't funny not picking up the mutha fucking phone
Better stop fucking playing with a nigga's feelings like that
You know how much I love you though right?
But for them couple of seconds though,
When I couldn't get in touch with you.
I'm ready to come over your house and shoot that mutha fucker up
You better fucking not be there when I get over that house
[laughing]
That's really how it goes down right?



'please don't stop the music 6:54 am



now playing :
song of my life.
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .


Writer
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm. My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly, someone you could bring home to meet mom with.


Tag

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


Memories
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009


friends
anns
kristel
michy
jessxw
mary-anne
dina
johann
nigey
fots
michelle [cuz]
farah
jc
hakin
alicia
charmaine
maven
karl
alfee
aisha
nad
nizar
hwee kiat
dexx
gerald
aaron
clifford
luke
gland
daniel
michelle's (cuz) selling blog
songs of other lands (poems)
daniel's movie reviews
magic closet
blackpaintednails


Credits
This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X