LET'S LISTEN TO AN OLDIE!!! my class was playing this on monday. monday! =X S I G H . by the way, LISTEN to the lyrics. apparantly it was banned because the lyrics contained too much sexual innuendo. HAHA. well....
horoscope for libra, 27th july o7.
If you wake up feeling weird, just go with it! Whatever you're in the mood to do, do it! Want to wear socks and sandals? Go for it. Feel like having pizza for breakfast? Sounds delicious! Right now, the stars are sending you this odd energy to inspire you to make unusual choices and remind yourself that you are the captain of your ship. You can do whatever the heck you want to do -- so why are you letting other people control you? Regain control and do something no one would ever ask you to do.
i'm in the mood to buy people prezzie.. unfortunately, i spent 2o cabbing. so i can only buy ONE prezzie. wonder who's the LUCKY one? HAHA. xD
Look in your eyes to see something about me I'm standing on the edge and I don't know what else to give.
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
Writer
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.