| |
| Monday, October 15, 2007 |
L is for the way you look at me.. O is for the only one i see.. V is very very extraordinary, E is even more than anyone that i adore
and love, is more than i can give to you love, is more than just a game for two two in love can make it take my heart but please don't break it love, is meant for me and you...
i just love that song... *tries to smile* sighs.
You are a Romantic Realist Okay, so you fall in the middle. You know that love isn't like a greeting card... Yet you can always find a greeting card to describe your feelings. You are the best of both worlds Girly yet independent, dreamy yet serious.
i've got my feet on the ground, but my head in the clouds.
hah.
Your Inner Child Is Sad You're a very sensitive soul. You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have. Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone. You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.
felt so emo today.. why? all i wanted to do was just... nevermind. sighs. i know i haven't been contributing anything in class these two days.. i just.... can't. feel soo detached. man!
for every step that i take away from you..... one step forward, three steps back.
No matter how I fight it, can't deny it Just can't let you go
I still need you I still care about you Though everything's been said and done I still feel you like I'm right beside you But still no word from you
Now look at me huh Instead of moving on I refuse to see That I keep coming back Yeah, I'm stuck in a moment That wasn't meant to last
I've tried to fight it, can't deny it You don't even know that
i want to cry.
|
| 'please don't stop the music 10:33 am |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|