| |
| Thursday, July 10, 2008 |
sometimes, i get really pissed off by immature people who just can't seem to let things go. i'm like, what the ffffffffff is WRONG with you for goodness sake! if you wana get out, then go. don't come back, disturb us and try to make our lives miserable. i swear if i find out it REALLY is who i suspect it is, i'm sooo gonna go over and roast your ass for breakfast. blaah! GOSH.
and i... i couldn't sleep again. managed to finally doze off close to o43oam, only to wake up every five to ten minutes. dammit. too many thoughts, too many memories. someone please slap me wake up cos i.... sighs. i want him, okay. raaaarrhhhh!! this is bad. bad. BAD!!! :(:(:(
Now that it's all said and done I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down Like an old abandoned house What you said when you left Just left me cold and out of breath I fell too far, was in way too deep Guess I let you get the best of me
(chorus) Well, I never saw it coming I should've started running A long, long time ago And I never thought I'd doubt you I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know I'm slowly getting closure I guess it's really over I'm finally getting better And now I'm picking up the pieces I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through I got over you
You took a hammer to these walls Dragged the memories down the hall Packed your bags and walked away There was nothing I could say And when you slammed the front door shut A lot of others opened up So did my eyes so I could see That you never were the best for me
(chorus)
Well, I never saw it coming I should've started running A long, long time ago And I never thought I'd doubt you I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know
(chorus)
Well I'm putting my heart back together 'Cause I got over you Well I got over you I got over you 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through I got over you
chris daughtry - over you
y'noe how certain songs trigger different memories? like incubus's drive reminds me of my sound design and effects elective at e3 3a (exhibition hall space), the mixer consoles etc, the sharp sounds of the acoustic guitar. and khai singing the song over and over and over and over till the song stuck itself in my head. blaaahh. like how maroon 5's better that we break just breaks my heart and makes me wana cry. like how the all american reject's it ends tonight makes me feel all emo and relate-y to the lyrics. like how... how daughtry's over you can still make me feel like i can't breathe, and remind me of the nights when i couldn't sleep, only to wake heart-thumping, with a huge jolt to my heart, from nightmares and dreams about what was....... and speaking of daughtry, he's coming singapore!! i soo wana go!!! but i'm going for singfest.... and no, i don't have the mooolah to go for both. SAD. :'(
Tonight we drink to youth And holding fast the truth Don't want to lose what I had as a boy My heart still has a beat But love is now a feat As common as a cold day in L.A.
Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder Is there a spell that I am under Keeping me from seeing the real thing
(chorus) Love hurts But sometimes it's a good hurt And it feels like I'm alive Love sings When it transcends the bad things Have a heart and try me 'cause without love I won't survive
I'm fettered and abused Stand naked and accused Should I surface, this one-man submarine? I only want the truth! So tonight we drink to youth! I'll never lose what I had as a boy
Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder Is there a spell that I am under Keeping me from seeing the real thing?
chorus
Without love I won't survive
chorus
Love hurts, ohhh-oh ohh Love hurts Without love I won't survive Love hurts la-la-la-la-la-la oh Love hurts Without love I won't survive
incubus - love hurts
|
| 'please don't stop the music 11:23 am |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|