| |
| Sunday, December 21, 2008 |
talk about irony. this was playing when i was talking to a certain person.... and yes, thinking about certain stuffs regarding that certain person. =.=
justin timberlake - (another song) all over again
You've been alone, you've been afraid I've been a fool In so many ways but I would change my life If you thought you, might try to love me So please give me another chance To write you another song And take back those things I've done Cause I'll give you my heart If you would let me start all over, Again
I'm not a saint I'm just a man Who had heaven and Earth In the palm of his hand but I threw it away So now I stand here today asking forgiveness and if you could just please Give me another chance to write you another song And take back those thing's I've done Cause I'll give you my heart If you would let me start all over Again
Little girl you're all I've got don't you leave me standing here once again Cause I'll give you my life Yes I would If you would let me try to let me love you
So please give me another chance to write you another song and take back those thing's I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart If you would let me start all over Again
Again, oh,no no ohh
You know I love you, yeah give me one more chance No no, no no no no
it occurred to me that almost the exact same thing happened at almost the exact same time last year......... huh. sighs.
|
| 'please don't stop the music 12:55 am |
now playing :
|
|
| song of my life. |
Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
the games we've played
till now are at an end.
Past all thought of "if"
or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought,
and let the dream descend . . .
|
 |
| Writer |
|
I am an eighteen-year-old student currently attending Republic Polytechnic. I enjoy reading, writing, chilling, intelligence, and sarcasm.
My goals in life include being a professional slacker, wasting as much of my time, life and intelligence away, sleeping a minimum of 12 hours everyday, being a successful bum, and maybe, possibly,
someone you could bring home to meet mom with.
|
 |
| Credits |
| This layout was created by Coram Deo. Other credits go to X X and X |
 |
|
|